The SSY Calculator can estimate the maturity amount using your yearly investment amount. If you’re considering opening a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account, it may help to use The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator before taking this step. This calculator is available online, and it’s very beneficial when estimating the relationship between your investment and maturity value.
Super Friendly Calculator helps you estimate how much of your monthly income should go towards your Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana because there are different plans and investment periods to choose from. If you invest Rs 1,500 into your girl’s account every month for 15 years, at the end of 21 years, the maturity amount will be Rs 65,930,000. You can use this information to calculate how much of a monthly investment you need.
Who can use this SSY Calculator?
The Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator can only be opened by either the girl’s parents or her legal guardian.
This is what we need:
- The girl should be an Indian citizen and under the age of 10.
- The SSY deposit scheme will allow for the child’s parents to open and operate the account.
- If there are two girls in the family, each can have a maximum of two accounts. If there is a third girl in the house (and she’s not a twin), the parent can also create an account for her.
- However, the rules change when a girl is the third in a set of twins or triplets.
- When registering a girl for the first time, the family needs to provide the government with certain documents like the birth certificate of the child and ID proof of a trusted adult.
- Girls can take control of their Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account when they turn 18 years old.
- You’ll have to make a minimum contribution per year, of Rs.250 for 15 years before the account expires.
How does the SSY calculator work?
The Sukanya Samridhhi Scheme Calculator helps calculate the interest earned and maturity value of SSY account investments. If you qualify for the account, use this calculator to determine the maturity value of your investment by entering the yearly investment amount, birth month and year of a girl child, and starting year of your SSY investment.
The investment and holding period-related data are already prefilled, as per government regulations. Government Decides in advance on the rate of interest. Currently, for Q1’22, the rate of interest is pegged at 7.6% compounded annually.
One of the assumptions used in the SSY Online Calculator is that:
- Every investor will deposit their paycheck on the same day every year.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Online Calculator does not provide any interest from the 16th year of investment to the 21st year. This is because deposits are not made during this time period.
- The current interest rate for the period of January to March 2022 is 7.6%.
- We’ll deposit your monthly contributions on the 1st of each month, and make one annual contribution at the beginning of April.
- You are required to take the withdrawal.
The SSY Calculator is directed by the following mathematical formula:
A = P (1+r/n) ^nt
P = Initial Deposit
r = Rate of interest
n = Frequency that which it compounds every year
t = Number of years
A = Amount at maturity
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a great way to save for your daughter’s future. With the help of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana calculator, you can easily figure out how much you need to invest each month to reach your goal. All you need to do is input your daughter’s age, the amount you want to save, and the interest rate. The calculator will then give you an estimate of how much you need to invest each month to reach your goal.