Do you feel like reaching out to your sports shoes even outside of the gym? You can create your own style statements with sports shoes. In other words, you can club your sports sneakers with activewear and look cool. Showcase your kicks with the latest fashion trends. Here we look into how you can get the perfect blend of style and comfort with your sports shoes outside the gym.
- The Tuck Method: Well, that is not rocket science, but rather the most popular way of showing off your sneakers. All you do is tuck in your pants so that the shoes can be seen. Further, you can tuck in your pants behind the tongue and leave the rear part over your shoes. So, this is kind of half tuck. Again, if you want to pair it with denim, the light-washed color can go well together.
- Pin roll Method: Another way to show off your sports sneakers is the pin roll method. This pretty cool look goes well with slim-fit pants. Avoid bootcut fit, as it goes better with tapered fitted pants. You look neat this way and smart at the same time.
- Shorts: This can be a good option in summer. Go for the high-cut shorts that focus more on your sports shoes. This is a perfect blend of comfort and style, where you can show off your sneakers pretty well. You can create your own fashion statement with cool sports sneakers.
- Choose Colors Wisely: Now that we know that you can match sports sneakers with clothes that are not sporty and yet look smart, let’s think of colors. If you do not want to go too flashy, go for neutral colors like grey, black, or white. Again, if you want to draw all attention to your sneakers, red, blue, or green can be some options. If your shoes have too many patterns in them, choose outfits with neutral colors for a balanced look.
- Chill with Joggers: You can create a classic look with joggers and sports shoes. Joggers are comfortable wears and you can play safe with them. If you are looking for a funky look, pair your bright color shoes with a monochrome outfit. For a more attention-grabbing look, pick joggers with detailed work in the cuffs. This makes you stand out from the daily activewear.
- Try the Urban Look: In terms of style, you can go the urban way by pairing your sports sneakers with navy or beige chinos. Do not tuck your shirt and cuff your chinos. If you are planning a brunch or a weekend getaway, this can be the perfect outfit for you. For the fittings, follow the same tips. Go for slim fits or classic ones.
Now that we know the styling tips, let’s look into the common mistakes that can be avoided while flaunting sports shoes outside of the gym.
- Caution Alert! While contrasts can be great, they can be huge fashion disasters when not done right. If you are pairing a funky pair of sports sneakers with a too bold outfit, you may be taking it too far.
- Is the occasion, right? While sports shoes are very comfortable no doubt, think if you are wearing them in the right place. If you are heading for the beach, for example, you will be breaking more hearts with your wrong choice of shoes.
- Tattered Shoes: Well, if you are not taking care of your sneakers, they won’t look stylish even if you follow all the tips above. In other words, to make your sports sneakers look perfect, make sure you take good care of them.
- Are you Going Too Monochromatic? Indeed, you can never go wrong with white sneakers. Now, you might have a great pair of white sneakers and a fabulous white jacket. But both of them, if teamed together, may not look that great. So, think if you look too boring or too expressive with your choice of overall outfit.
- Are you Overdressed? A general fashion rule is to keep it simple. If you are overdoing it, you might end up looking silly. PUMA sports shoes work well with formal wear. So, create your aura without trying too hard.
Sneakers are a powerhouse in the world of shoes. From streetwear styles to cocktail dresses, and suits, they have never let us down. So, while buying sports shoes online keeping in mind the above tips, will make sure you make the right choice. Keep in mind to dress simply and let your sneakers do all the talking for you. This way, your sports shoes shine and become the focal point of interest as well. So, no more mistakes when you are heading somewhere else with your sports sneakers. You can look and feel good in your sports shoes even outside the gym.