Sports are a big part of many people’s lives, and they love to follow their favorite teams and players. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of one team or several, there’s no doubt that you’ll want to have the most up-to-date information on your phone about your favorite sports teams. That’s where the best sports apps for Android come in!
Five Best Sports Apps for Android
Android sports apps can keep you entertained during long, boring train rides or during your lunch break. Whether you’re a fan of baseball, Ballysports.com/activate, soccer, tennis, or any other sport, there is a MyOLSD app for you. In this article, we’ll list the five best sports apps for Android.
- NBA 2K15 – If you love basketball and are a fan of NBA 2K games on consoles, then you’ll love the NBA 2K15 app for Android. This app includes all the latest updates and features from the console game, including MyTeam mode and online leagues.
- F1 2016 – As a Formula 1 fan, you’ll love the F1 2016 app for Android. The app includes full race commentary with real-time track conditions and rankings. You can also control your car in real-time with tilt controls.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 – If you’re a soccer fan and have a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, then you need to get the Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 app for Android. This is one of the best football (soccer) games available on Android and includes all the latest updates from the console versions.
How to Block Ads in Sports Apps
Android users can enjoy the convenience of sports apps without being inundated with annoying ads. Blocking ads in sports apps is easy and can be done on a per-app basis or even globally across all your devices. Here are five best sports apps for Android that allow you to block ads:
- ESPN Sports app
ESPN offers access to live streaming of games as well as a variety of content, including articles, videos and podcasts. The app allows you to restrict access to specific areas (for example, parents can block ads for children), control playback settings, and more. This app is free and available on both Android and iOS devices.
- Bleacher Report Sports app
Bleacher Report is a popular destination for sports news and information, including live streams of games and coverage of major events. The app allows you to selectively restrict content based on age, sport and location. Plus, there’s an “All-Access” subscription that provides ad-free access to all content on the app. This app is also available on both Android and iOS devices.
- Fox Sports Go
Fox Sports Go is an app that provides live streaming of select regional sports
How to Watch Sports Outside of Your Country
Are you a sports fan who wants to watch your favorite team play but can’t find a way to do it? You’re not alone. Millions of people around the world are locked out of the sport they love because of international television restrictions. Fortunately, there are ways to watch sports without relying on TV networks. In this article, we’ll describe five best sports apps for Android that will let you watch your favorite team no matter where you are in the world.
1) SlingTV: SlingTV is one of the most popular live TV streaming services available on Android. It offers over 25 live channels, including ESPN, TNT, TBS, and AMC, and supports both cord-cutters and traditional TV subscribers. To use SlingTV, you’ll need to purchase a subscription (starting at $25 per month) and then add channels from the channel guide. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of features, such as watching live TV while working or playing games, recording shows for offline viewing, and fast forward/rewind speed control.
2) fuboTV: fuboTV is another great live TV streaming service that offers a number of different channels including FOX, NBC, CBS
How to Stream Sports Events Offline
If you’re looking for a way to keep up with your favorite sports teams while on the go, check out some of the best sports apps for Android. Not all of them require a cable subscription, so you can watch your favorite games without having to worry about data caps or expensive contracts. Here are five of the best:
- FOX Sports GO: This app is available for free on most devices and offers live streaming of major American leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) as well as international soccer and cricket matches. You can also access past episodes and highlights of your favorite shows.
- Sling TV: This streaming service lets you watch live TV channels, including networks like ESPN, AMC, TNT, and TBS, as well as premium channels like HBO and Cinemax. You can also add channels like Fox News and Disney Channel for an extra fee.
- FuboTV: This app offers live streaming of major American leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB) as well as international soccer and cricket matches. You can also watch local channels in over 70 markets nationwide. There are no contracts or commitments required and you can cancel at any time without penalty.
- Hulu with
Sports apps can be a great way to stay active and healthy, especially if you are someone who doesn’t have time to go to the gym or play sports outside. Not only do these apps provide an opportunity for physical activity, but they can also help keep you motivated and engaged with your favorite sports teams. Here are five of the best sports apps for Android that I recommend: