Making your Twitter account unique helps people find you and learn more about who you are. Good site for Twitter followers, these instructions to update your profile image via a web browser or mobile device.
Add a Twitter profile image with a web browser.
- Navigate to the Twitter website and sign in by clicking the symbol in the lower-left corner of the display (if you have not already signed into your Twitter account).
- To access your profile, select the image of a person on the sidebar.
- To do so, go to “Profile > Edit”
- If you want to add a photo to your profile, just hit the camera button there.
- Select the file’s location, then click Open.
- On the Edit media page, a Good site for Twitter followers you can make the image bigger or smaller as you like (1) and then click (2) “Apply.”
- If everything on the Edit profile screen looks good to you, click Save.
Add a Twitter profile image with a mobile device or tablet.
- Log in to the Twitter application.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap your account’s profile photo or the default Twitter image.
- Choose Profile
- Select “Edit Profile.”
- Tap the camera icon in the section for profile pictures. 6.
- Select either take a photo or choose an existing photo, and then take or select the desired image.
- Use your fingers to pinch and drag the image to the size you want, and then click USE.
- Click Save once you are satisfied with the appearance of your profile.