Do you often have nightmares or fear dreams? If so, you’re not alone. Many people have unpleasant dreams from time to time. But there is a remedy for this – dua for good dreams! In this brief guide, we will discuss the basics of dua wiki for good dreams, and how you can perform it yourself. We will also provide some tips on getting a good night’s sleep, based on Islamic teachings.
But before moving forward make sure that you perform ablution because it is very important to be in a state of purity when performing dua or wazifa. It is also recommended to recite surah Mulk every night before going to sleep as it will protect you from nightmares and evil eye.
Dua for good and pleasant dreams
Dua for good dream is very easy to perform . You can do it yourself at home with the help of below given steps:
– First of all, make sure you have performed ablution.
– Sit in a comfortable position and recite Durood Shareef three times.
– Then recite this dua for good dreams “Allahumma Innee As’aluka Khayraha Wa Khayra Ma Jalastu Wajala”
– recite it as many times as you want.
– In the end, again recite Durood Shareef three times and blow it on your head before going to sleep.
With the help of this dua, you will start having good and pleasant dreams soon.
This dua should be recited before going to sleep. It is a very powerful dua for good dreams, as it asks Allah for His mercy and forgiveness. If you have any fear in your heart or mind, recite this dua and Allah will remove all your fears and worries.
Quranic Ayat for Good Dreams
There are many Quranic verses and duas that you can recite for good dreams. Some of the most popular ones include:
– Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayat 201: “And among His signs is this: He sends to you the winds, as glad tidings, and that He maypurify you, and He removes from you your dirts, and that He may fulfill His favor to you, and that you might serve Him.”
– Surah Yusuf, Ayat 100: “And I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak from the evil of what He has created.”
Read the above given ayat if you have trouble in sleeping or if you fear bad dreams. These ayats will help in getting rid of nightmares and bad dreams. Also you can read dua to make someone dream about you on Friday nights for the best results.
Tips for a good night’s sleep
In addition to dua and wazifa, there are many things that you can do to ensure a good night’s sleep. Here are some Islamic tips for getting a good night’s sleep:
– Make sure you perform ablution before going to bed.
– Recite Durood Shareef three times when you lie down in bed.
– Place your right hand on your chest and recite Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayat 102-106.
– Recite Surah Mulk every night before going to sleep.
– Recite Dua e Qunoot every night after Isha prayer.
– Avoid watching television or using electronic devices before sleep.
– Read an interesting book before going to bed.
– Drink chamomile tea before sleep.
By following these tips, you will be able to get a good night’s sleep and have pleasant dreams. Try them out and see for yourself!
Insha’Allah, with the help of dua and these tips, you will be able to get rid of nightmares and have only good dreams. Remember to always put your trust in Allah and seek His guidance. He is the best One who knows what is best for us. Ameen.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. We would love to hear from you! Jazak’Allahu khayr! (May Allah bless you!).