In this article, we will mention some idea on this topic : ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver . There is no doubt that fatty liver happens to be a matter of concern. Overconsumption of alcohol or unhealthy food items can result in the formation of fatty liver. Some portions of fat remain in the liver following digestion. However, this can begin to interfere with our body processes if this amount increases over time. In this way, the functioning of the liver can become slow. In such cases, fatty liver cures will be the most effective solution including ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver. Ayurveda has become popular in recent times in many parts of the world.
What do you mean by the fatty liver?
The liver is the largest organ of the human system. It is accountable for filtering toxic materials from the blood, and also processing essential nutrients from drinks and food. Some fat remains in the liver at all times. However, if this fat becomes around 5% to12% of the total weight of the liver, it can lead to complications. This type of liver containing high amounts of fat is called fatty liver which can be a serious condition in the long run. It will be imperative to reduce the amount of fat with proper treatments so that it does not cause any problems to our system.
Ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver
Also referred to as the “king of bitters” Kalmegh happens to be amongst the most effective herbal ingredients for safeguarding the liver and treating fatty liver ailments. Kalmegh can be consumed in the form of supplements that are available on the market. Kalmegh consists of certain phytochemicals known as diterpenic labdanes which makes it an effective liver medication. It has been shown by studies that Kalmegh depicts anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and hepatoprotective attributes.
Neem is considered to be amongst the most well-known herbs out there, particularly in countries like India. There is no doubt that it is one of the most effective medicines for treating fatty liver disease. It has been shown by research that this particular herb can boast of having hepatoprotective properties that help to reduce the accumulation of fatty tissues within the liver. In this way, it can be rightly asserted that Neem is an effective ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver.
Another well-known Ayurvedic herb happens to be Guggulu which can be an effective medicine for fatty liver as well. This is primarily because of the presence of guggulsterone, which happens to be a phytosteroid. Studies have shown that guggulsterone is responsible for reducing fatty acids in the liver and serum, lowering the levels of phospholipids and triglycerides. It furthermore enhances the capacity of the liver to metabolize and excrete cholesterol.
Apart from these above-mentioned Ayurvedic products for treating fatty liver, there are also others that we have not mentioned in this blog.
Lifestyle and diet modifications for fatty liver
- It will be best to stay away from a non-vegetarian diet, aerated cold drinks, bakery food items, fast food items, as well as other processed food.
- Make sure to consume a low-calorie, nutrient-rich, and plant-based low-fat diet.
- Working out for approximately 30 minutes every day will be essential for improving our metabolism.
- It will be possible to avoid fatty liver disease by consuming aloe vera juice in the morning and Triphala Choorna at night.
How to prevent fatty liver
- Try to maintain a healthy weight.
- Stick to the diet chart prescribed by your doctor in case you happen to be a diabetic.
- In case you are in the habit of consuming alcohol for quite some time, it will be essential for you to stop doing so right now.
- Make sure to perform exercises for at least 30 to 40 minutes every day apart from taking ayurvedic products which will help you to get rid of many ailments including fatty liver disease.
- Always check your levels of blood sugar, triglycerides, and cholesterol. It is important to keep these levels within limits although you might not be a diabetic.