Domaine Arnoux Lachaux
Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux is one of the most acceptable domains in Burgundy. The wines of Domaine Arnoux Lachaux offer a rich, harmonious attack and great length on the palate with a beautiful delicacy and finesse under the online wine auctions. In Vosne-Romanee, Pinot Noir develops to its full potential on the famous Le Clos Vaumoreau hillside.
Crurated, a unique membership-based wine community, will allow wine lovers to buy and charge on bottles selected from the foundations of some of the most desired global producers. Representatives and enthusiasts of all stages will be able to come together to observe their dedication and ascertain more about their favorite wines and areas through digital content and exclusive in-person experiences in the online wine auctions.
A team of specialists gives personalized services and genuine experiences. In contrast, Crurated’s seamless logistics service guarantees quality and provenance thanks to secure wine cellar storage and innovative blockchain technology under the online wine auctions.
Crurated is a UK-based wine NFT marketplace that uses blockchain technology to authenticate every bottle of wine on-chain from the producer.
Chateau Margaux (pronounced marh-go) a legendary wine state located on the left bank of the Garonne estuary in the Margaux appellation under the online wine auctions.
- The farms of Chateau Margaux were fully expanded in the 1600s by the d’Alene family. By the edge of the 17th century, Chateau Margaux had 265 hectares. One-third of that acreage was planted for grapes to produce wine under the online wine auctions. The balance was dedicated to parkland, greenery, and trees under the online wine auctions.
- Chateau Margaux is one of the few farms to have abided relatively unchanged for centuries. Today, 350 years later, the farms are almost the same size with 80 planted hectares of Wines, just like in 1700 under the online wine auctions.
The nature and technique of Chateau Margaux Wine
At its best, the style of wine pro under the online wine auctions set by Chateau Margaux blends elegance, purity of fruit, harmony, and finesse. If wines were actors, perhaps they could be described as having the charm, style, finesse, and elegance of Cary Grant under the online wine auctions.
This sophisticated wine is not simple. It is rich, full-bodied, and provides cassis, truffle, and expressive scents of violets under the online wine auctions.
Chateau Margaux Winemaking
- The red grape of Chateau Margaux is old in 100% new oak for 18-24 months, based on the quality and nature of the Bordeaux vintage under the online wine auctions.
- Chateau Margaux is one of the small Bordeaux grounds with their cooperation on the property under the online wine auctions. A large proportion of the oak barrels used to age their wine are generated at Chateau Margaux.
- In 2011, Chateau Margaux established their anti-counterfeiting program using a proof tag system under the online wine auctions.
Winemaking at Domaine Arnoux Lachaux
Let’s take a closer look at the vinification process at Domaine Arnoux Lachaux:
Pressing: The grape juice is extracted with the help of a pneumatic press.
Fermentation: The winery uses 100% whole grape clusters for fermentation.
Aging: The wines are aged for 14 months in oak barrels.
Bottling: The wines are bottled and corked using longer corks (54mm), which help slow down oxidation.
If you’re looking to expand your fine wine collection with Arnoux Lachaux or other collectible bottles, you can use the help of a trusted wine platform like Crurated under the online wine auctions.
Crurated can help you buy, store, sell, and even deliver your wine whenever you want to uncork it under the online wine auctions.
Guide for Chateau Margaux wines:
The Mound of Margaux
Medoc is primarily flat. So, Margaux, with its elevation, was known as “La Mothe de Margaux” or “the mound of Margaux” in the 12th century under online wine auctions.
The most expensive wine bottle ever broken.
In 1989 New York, wine merchant William Sokolin brought a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1787 to dinner under the online wine auctions.
Inspired an opera
Not many wines claim to have a close connection to the opera world, but Chateau Margaux can under the online wine auctions.
Kinds of Domaine Arnoux Lachaux wines:
- 2013 Domaine Arnoux Lachaux Clos Vougeot Grand Cru, France ($317)
This Clos Vougeot vintage opens with dominant red berry and floral aromas under the online wine auctions. It exhibits complex layers of ripe fruit flavors on the palate, followed by a youthful finish under the online wine auctions. This bottle of wine is rated 95 points by Robert Parker.
- 2018 Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux Nuits-Saint-Georges, France ($1,446)
The 2018 Nuits Saint-Georges 1er Cru Les Proces opens with a unique floral scent. It exhibits supple tannins and lively acidity on the palate, transitioning into a long mineral finish under the online wine auctions.
- 2018 Charles Lachaux Bourgogne Aligote Les Champs d’Argent, France ($514)
This white wine opens with citrus, white flowers, and wild herb aromas under the online wine auctions. The palate exhibits dominant pear and grapefruit flavors with a hint of spice, followed by a lemony finish under the online wine auctions.