Getting locked from your Spotify check-it-out account might not be a massive deal inside the grand scheme of the universe. But having to do your morning trip in silence is rarely an inspiring manner to start your day.
Whether you’ve forgotten your login info or just need to hold your account secure with a sturdy, new password, this manual will assist you out.
How to Change Your Spotify Password
If you realize your contemporary password, you could easily create a new one in your account settings. However, if you can’t access your account, you’ll need to reset your password from the login page. You can use your PC or cell phone to exchange or reset your password. Follow the stairs underneath on your chosen platform.
How to Change Your Spotify Password on an iPhone
Users of the Spotify iOS app will need to open their mobile browsers to trade their cutting-edge Spotify password. Unfortunately, the app itself doesn’t provide this option.
- Open your browser in your iPhone and visit the Spotify internet site.
- Tap the 3 horizontal strains inside the pinnacle right corner.
- Select “Log in.”
- Type in your details and press “Log in.”
If your smartphone mechanically redirects you to your app, cross lower back on your browser and attempt again. A popup will ask you whether or not you want to open the Spotify app. Tap “Cancel.”
- Once logged in, you could get right of entry to your password settings this manner:
- Tap the equipment icon in the top proper corner of the display screen.
- Press “View Account.”
- Find the dropdown menu at the top of the web page and choose “Change Password.”
You’ll need to kind for your antique password to create a brand new one.
If you may’t log into your Spotify account, you’ll need to reset your password otherwise. Similarly, you’ll use your browser to try this:
Go to the Spotify internet site and faucet the hamburger menu inside the top right nook.
- Press “Log in.”
- Look for the “Forgot your password?” link underneath the password area.
- Enter your username or the email deal with related to your account.
- Check the reCAPTCHA and click “Send.”
- Go on your mailbox and wait until the e-mail pops up. If it doesn’t arrive in more than one seconds, test your spam folder.
- Click the password reset link within the e-mail and input your new password.