Jiangsu University was founded in 1902 with the aim of creating a large comprehensive university in China. This university is the result of the merger of three colleges. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College, and Zhenjiang Normal College, under the supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Jiangsu University prioritizes internationalization by encouraging students and faculty to Study MBBS in Jiangsu University, inviting more global talents to join us for mutual benefit, promoting international research collaboration, and recruiting more international students.
Facts and figures about MBBS at Jiangsu University.
– Jiangsu University has a total of 13 postdoctoral research stations and affiliated hospitals.
– The university offers 88 undergraduate, 170 master’s, and 42 doctoral degree programs.
– More than 47,600 full-time students, 12,000 graduate students, and 2,000 international students are currently enrolled at the university.
– 5,763 professionals and technicians provide services to the university, including the University Hospital.
Jiangsu University is located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China. Zhenjiang is located in the south of Jiangsu Province and is part of a subtropical monsoon climate zone with an annual temperature of 15.4 degrees Celsius.
Jiangsu University offers a variety of majors. Some of them are listed below.
Benefits of studying MBBS at Jiangsu University
– Jiangsu University is accredited by the World Health Organization and the MCI.
– Students who complete their MBBS at this university will be able to sit for medical licensing exams organized by medical boards in various countries.
– The faculty and staff of this university are innovative, talented, and experienced in their respective fields.
– The university offers its students the best learning resources, safety, and quality infrastructure.
– Jiangsu University School of Medicine has more than 80 affiliated hospitals, practice centers, and teaching hospitals that offer medical programs for international students, giving students access to internships and clinical rotations.
– Jiangsu University is one of the best universities in China.
– It offers affordable medical training.
– Students lead a very comfortable life at the university.
– Jiangsu University School of Medicine has long-standing relationships with nearly 67 educational and research institutions and universities around the world.
– Compared with other institutions, the tuition fees of Jiangsu University are low.
– Admission is free
– Accommodation for international students is affordable, with dormitories and hostels available.
– A world-class library with more than one million books.
– The University offers a range of graduate, undergraduate and doctoral degree programs.
Interested in this university?
Submit an application form
After checking the documents and the student’s application, the university issues a letter of acceptance.
Students must deposit RMB 6,400 into the university’s account within 7 days of receiving the offer letter.
Upon receipt of the fee, the University will issue an offer letter and JW202 to the student.
The student will now have to complete the remaining formalities in India (submission of original passport for visa and medical examination in India).
The authorized representative will apply for the visa in your home country.
The authorized representative will collect the visa and announce the flight date in September/October. The remaining fees will be deposited with the university when the student arrives in China.
10+2, PCBE individual and overall marks of at least 70%.
Be aged 17 or over on 31 December of the year in which you apply
NEET studies are compulsory
Scholarship at Jiangsu University
Jasmine Scholarship in Jiangsu
To promote and develop quality higher education for international students in Jiangsu province, Jiangsu government has established Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for international students. Jiangsu is on the list of preferred study destinations for students. Nanjing Medical University, one of the top universities in the province, has been designated by the Jiangsu government to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for full-time studies, who will receive government support to study under this scholarship program.
This full scholarship scheme provides tuition fee waivers, textbook subsidies, accommodation fee waivers (university accommodations) and full medical insurance.
The tuition fee exemption for the partial scholarship scheme is RMB 30,000 per academic year. The scholarship is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students and is valid for one academic year.
All postgraduate programs except the School of Foreign Languages are eligible for this scholarship.
- applicants must not be Chinese citizens
- Applicants must meet the following criteria in terms of education level and age limit
i). Students must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 30 years old.
ii). Applicants to Master’s programs must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age.
iii). Candidates for doctoral programs must have a Master’s degree and must not be over 40 years of age.
- A student’s competitive performance is important.
- Candidates must also have strong research skills.
- Students applying to the Chinese program must pass the HSK Level 5 exam, and students applying to the English program must come from an English-speaking country or have at least one year of academic training in the field or have an IELTS ≥ 6 or TOFEL ≥ 70.
The application deadline for the Jasmine Jiangsu Scholarship normally ends in June each year. However, you should watch for announcements from the Jiangsu Government Scholarship Committee and the Institute of International Education.