IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It’s a way of making automated phone calls using a computerized system that can answer questions and provide information on the phone.
An IVR system is usually made up of three parts: a computer, which acts as a dispatcher; an answering machine; and a recording system. The computer takes incoming calls and routes them to the answering machine or recording system. When it receives an incoming call from someone seeking information, it routes that call to the appropriate person who can provide the information needed.
Why does India need IVR?
The need for IVR in India is obvious. It’s a country with a population of over one billion and an economy that’s growing at an incredible rate. With that growth comes new needs, and those needs are going to create a lot of opportunities for businesses that are willing to step up their game and take advantage of them.
The first thing you need to know is that India isn’t just one country; it’s made up of twenty-eight states and 9 union territories with their own laws and cultures. That means that there are going to be some differences between your business strategy in one state or territory compared to another. The good news is that these differences aren’t all bad—they just mean there’s more work for you as a company owner/manager!
The second thing you need to know about the Indian market is how large it actually is. It has a population of over one billion people, which means that there’s plenty of room for growth in terms of both sales volume and customer base size.
Benefits of IVR system solutions to call centres in India
IVR is a great way to connect with your customers. We know that when you’re trying to sell your product or service, it can be hard to find the time or energy to make a call. IVR is one of the best ways to reach out and interact with your customers at their convenience!
- It’s cost-effective. The more advanced your IVR system is, the more likely it is that you’ll be able to save money on training and maintenance costs over time by not having to hire additional staff members who can help maintain the system properly.
- IVR offers a high degree of flexibility – you can easily adapt your system to meet the needs of your customers (for example, by offering different languages or services).
- IVR is easy to set up and use, even if you’re not an expert in the field of voice processing. You can also hire service providers like Knowlarity to help you.
- IVR is more efficient than traditional methods! Traditional marketing methods like mailers and flyers require people to spend hours searching for information or otherwise pestering businesses to get their attention and try out their products. IVR is much faster and more cost-effective since it uses automation software instead of humans to help businesses reach out directly to consumers.
- Also, IVR provides a wide range of benefits for both businesses and their customers: because it’s more personal and interactive than most other methods, it helps build trust between them; also, it can be used in situations where human interaction would otherwise be impossible, such as during emergencies or when there are language barriers between parties involved in a transaction (for example, with international transactions involving foreign buyers).
- IVR is easy on your time and energy! Marketing materials take up a lot of time and energy from both sides: the business that creates it and the consumer who receives it. IVR cuts down on this waste by providing consumers with information about products or services without having to ask for it directly from the companies themselves.
In India, Knowlarity is one of the best IVR solutions providers. It offers the best service at the most affordable pricing. You can also get a free trial before you choose to hire them.
The company provides a dashboard that gives you all the customer insights. It tells about the nature of the call and other details. The data can be used to train the agents for better efficiency. What are you waiting for? Click here