Hp is a well-known brand in the computing world. Some of its high-quality products range from desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and other peripherals. Even when you are extremely careful with the hardware, it is quite unavoidable to run into issues like a cracked or broken computer screen. At the same time, it is important to know that replacing the laptop touch screen is not always the easiest job to do and the problem can get worse if the manufacturer warranty period expires.
Here, HP Helpline Center, we will provide a brief guide on how to replace the Hp touch screen depending upon the type of Hp model as described in the following steps:
- First, of all, you need to know your model type and access the damage. Since it’s necessary to know what’s exactly needs to be repaired.
- Continue by ensuring that the device drivers are powered up successfully and do a correct inspection of the laptop to determine if the screen is the only problem.
- Third, to ensure that you are purchasing the correct replacement display. Visit the settings menu in your PC and locate the serial number to assist you in the search concerned.
- Try to get a screen repair kit containing necessary tools like a clean and flat surface, a pin or needle for removing the bezel.
- A small dish for holding screws or tape to secure the new LCD to the display.
- After assembling the tools, lay the closed laptop on the flat surface.
- Once you remove the power sources, carefully remove the stickers and screws.
- Since one of the trickier parts of replacing the laptop display would be to remove the screen.
- Ensure to remove the bezel completely off so that you can have unfettered access to the touch screen.
- Proceed by entering the new screen and reattaching the bezel concerned.
- From there power on the laptop. After putting the battery and connecting the laptop to the power source. In case of no power, double-check that everything is properly put together.
- Finally, by following the above troubleshooting steps, you can have your Hp touch screen display back up and running in an hour or two.
For further assistance, you can contact Hp customer Service Center to get immediate help and relief. The professionally well-trained staff would able to resolve all your problems most effectively and transparently possible.